Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A special meeting of the King George County Board of Supervisors (“Board”) will commence at 6:00 pm on June 29, 2021, in the Board Room located on the first floor of the Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive, King George, Virginia 22485 for the purpose of considering the employment and appointment of the County Administrator, and other lawful business as may be brought before the board.
1) After you have joined the meeting, please mute your microphone
2) Use a headset with a microphone for the best speaking and hearing quality
3) Public comment request must be made before 5:40 p.m. for the meeting.
4) Please use the Chat feature to state that you have a Public comment
5) KG Staff will notify you when it is your turn, to make your comment
6) Un-mute your microphone and state your name, address and proceed with your comment
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 (866) 899-4679
Access Code: 974-486-221
Audio Pin: #
1) Dial into the meeting
2) After you dial in, enter the Access Code above
3) After you have joined the meeting, please mute your phone
BY ORDER OF THE KING GEORGE COUNTY
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS