KING GEORGE COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION
2022 Fall Pee Wee Soccer
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022.
Pee-Wee Soccer is an developmental program that enables children aged 3-4 years to have a positive first experience with sports. It is a step-by-step approach that builds self-confidence and independence, while also teaching the fundamentals of the game. Parents participate with their children to help teach them the basic skills needed for the next level of organized play. The program utilizes positive reinforcement and fun activities. Classes limited to 18 per session, with two sessions available: either Tuesday and Thursday.
- 3 & 4 (birth years 2018 and 2019)
Registration Dates and Cost:
- June 1st - July 8th: $75 (registration includes shin guards, a ball, cones, a t-shirt, a bag, and a guidebook for the players to keep)
- Sealston Sports Complex (11050 Fletchers Chapel Road, King George, VA 22485)
- Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Parents Contacted by Instructor: Monday, August 1, 2022 (one week before the first practices)
- Tuesday Session Begins: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Thursday Session Begins: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Tuesday Session Ends: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Tuesday Session Ends: Thursday, September 22, 2022
If you have any questions, please call KGPR at (540) 775-4386.