King George Parks and Recreation
Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountains Trip
This trip to Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains lasts for 5 days and 4 nights. It runs from an 8 AM departure through a return on Friday evening (November 13 - November 17, 2023). The cost is $665 for double occupancy; add $149 for single occupancy. $75 is due at signing.
Here are some of what the price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging in the Smokies
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Three Morning Shows: SMITH MORNING VARIETY SHOW, PATTY WASZAK SHOW & “TIS THE SEASON” SHOW
- One Afternoon Show: MAGIC of TERRY EVANSWOOD
- Three Evening Shows: SOUL OF MOTOWN, AMERICA'S HIT PARADE & COUNTRY TONITE
- Free time in HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GATLINBURG
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Day 1
- Depart your group's location in a spacious, restroom and video equipped motorcoach and set off for the breathtaking Smoky Mountains! This evening, you'll enjoy Dinner and check into your Smoky Mountain area hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before starting your morning at the PATTY WASZAK SHOW, as this talented entertainer wows you by playing an array of multiple instruments and fun-filled tunes. Later, you'll have time on your own for some shopping. After enjoying Dinner, take in the high-energy SOUL OF MOTOWN SHOW. Relive the great music of Motown Legends like the Drifters, the Platters, Sam Cooke, Smokey Robinson, the Jackson Five, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Diana Ross, and more!
- Day 3
- Start your day with a Continental Breakfast, before enjoying the “TIS THE SEASON” SHOW. Next, you'll enjoy some free time. Then, you will experience the MAGIC of TERRY EVANSWOOD. Featuring classic magic, sleight of hand, and grand scale illusions, you will see why the Magic of Terry Evanswood has been thrilling Smoky Mountain audiences for over 20 years! This evening, after Dinner, enjoy COUNTRY TONITE, a fast-paced production with a variety of dynamic singing and dancing, side-splitting comedy, powerful gospel, and American patriotism.
- Day 4
- Today, you'll start your day by enjoying a Continental Breakfast before departing for the SMITH MORNING VARIETY SHOW! You can look forward to an outstanding blend of classic country music, heartfelt gospel music, oldies rock-n-roll music, clean family comedy, and impersonations of famous stars you have to see to believe! Afterward, enjoy free time in HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GATLINBURG. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner and see the AMERICA'S HIT PARADE SHOW. Spanning the Fifties to the Eighties and beyond, this high-energy show features singing, dancing, colorful costumes, and a special one-of-a-kind Military Tribute to the men and women of the Armed Forces.
- Day 5
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you've done, the great shows you've seen, and where your next group trip will take you!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Vivian Shelton at (540) 775 - 4FUN