King George Parks and Recreation
Miami, Fort Lauderdale, & Key West Trip
This trip to Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and Key West lasts for 7 days and 6 nights. It runs from an 8 AM departure through a return on Saturday evening (October 22 - October 28, 2023). The cost is $805 for double occupancy; add $299 for single occupancy. $75 is due at signing.
Here are some of what the price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the Miami area
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Full-Day GUIDED TOUR of MIAMI
- Admission to enchanting CORAL CASTLE
- A visit to the exciting Island City of KEY WEST
- Enjoy a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE down the “Venice of America”
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Day 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for the exciting subtropical climates of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Key West! This evening, settle into a comfortable en route hotel for a good night's rest.
- Day 2
- Today, after a Continental Breakfast, you'll arrive in sunny Miami, Florida. Tonight, enjoy Dinner and check into your Miami area hotel for a four-night stay.
- Day 3
- Start your day with a Continental Breakfast before departing for a full-day GUIDED TOUR of MIAMI. Next, you'll head for exciting and glamorous Miami Beach and the famous South Beach area! Take in the beauty of the aqua blue waters while strolling on the beach, or browse the unique galleries, specialty shops and designer boutiques. Next, with your Guide, you'll enjoy a visit to the amazing CORAL CASTLE. Built by one man from 1923 to 1951, Edward Leedskalnin single-handedly and secretly carved 1,100 tons of coral rock. When Ed was 26 years old his heart was broken by his one true love when she canceled their wedding just one day before the ceremony. Deeply saddened by this tragic loss, Ed set out on a lifelong quest to create a monument to his lost love that is now considered one of the world's most remarkable accomplishments. Tonight, you'll enjoy Dinner with Live Entertainment.
- Day 4
- After a Continental Breakfast, depart for KEY WEST - the Southernmost City in the Continental U.S.A. Discover this enchanting place while enjoying free time to experience the sights and sounds of Key West. Later that day, you'll return to your Miami area hotel.
- Day 5
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel before leaving for the beautiful oceanfront HOLLYWOOD BEACH “BROADWALK”, named one of America's best beach boardwalks. Admire the Atlantic Ocean while strolling this brick-paved promenade or relax at one of its many cafés and eateries. Next, your adventure continues with a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE down the “Venice of America,” Fort Lauderdale's New River, sailing through Millionaire's Row with homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and sights beyond belief. Tonight, you will enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant before returning to your hotel.
- Day 6
- After a Continental Breakfast, you will enjoy a visit to Harbourside Place in Jupiter, FL. Nestled along Jupiter's Intracoastal Waterway, Harbourside Place is a fashionable waterfront complex for shopping, dining & entertainment, with a Riverwalk. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 7
- After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll depart for home... a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you've done, the great sights you've seen and where your next group trip will take you!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Vivian Shelton at (540) 775 - 4FUN